Monday, April 24, 2006

We have a new car!!


Ahhh yes...afraid to say that trusty wee old Frog- my Peugeot 106- has been given a new home. We part-exhanged the S reg for a lovely little black number...Vauxhall/Opel Corsa 1.4 16v SRi , only 7 months old! Ahhh....it has lurvely power steering...fantastic for me as the old car didn't have it.

The small cuteness of the car hid the fact that it was as heavy as a mule on the steering. I hurt my back in April last year, and trapped a nerve in my neck, one in-between my shoulder blades and slipped a disc. Not to mention the torn shoulder muscles. Ouch. I'm still not right, but getting there with the help of my physiotherapist, hospital and GP. Painkillers are fab! So you can imagine, getting back to the car, that driving was very painful. The new car has made such a difference- I LOVE POWER STEERING!

Darren loves it too-



DARREN CONGRATULATIONS ON FIRST TIME PASS!

He passed his driving test first try in Feb this year!


Poor wee Peugot 106 when it snowed Jan '06

1 comment:

NDF said...

Hi Celia,

welcome in the huge community of blogging people. Nice reading about your and your hubby to be's life.

Love Nici