Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CAT Scan



Well today I had my CT scan (or CAT scan) to confirm that I had a brain. Thankfully, the radiographer took the scans of my skull, as opposed to where my colleagues think my brain is located, my ar$.. (enuff!!!-Ed.) I was actually a tad nervous, and it flippin' hurt my neck, which didn't help.


The CAT Scanner earlier today



I'll hear from the consultant neurologist in 10-14 days time, who will want to discuss the findings of the tests, the neck x-rays and CT scans with me. If I don't hear anything, I'm to phone up and chase them for an appointment. So that's done and dusted. I don't expect them to actually find anything, but at long as the rule out serious stuff, I'm happy to jump through the hoops. At least they're investigating what is causing the pain now, and hopefully, it may result in finding a solution.




The real CAT (CT)Scanner. A kind of cute mechanical doughnut. But without the icing.






Had you goin' there though didn't I?! You thought my cat was a neurologist!!

Ha ha ha!


(Celia scrambles round her handbag for Prozac)



...................

No comments: