Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Here are sum catz....



After another exciting journey to the Vet's this evening, I started to ponder the wonder of....happy cats. Contented cats.




And their relative scarcity.

My cat, Greebo O'Neill esq., has apparently had gastroenteritis. Cue being poorly (both ends) and very very grumpy. However, the poor creature's discomfort was about to be further compromised by the Vet.
A thorough examination followed, and Greebo seemed 'rather unimpressed' with the female Irish Vet checking his temperature.

His eyes bulged.
I swear they watered...

He is still ignoring Darren and I as I type. Except for when begging (screeching and bouncing like a rabid sheep) for food he forbidden to eat for next 24hrs except for pills thrown down his throat.

So... as an antidote to 'Mr Happy-draws', here are some fab photos of cats from a mad site called lolcats.com (lol is short for Laugh Out Loud)...












This is Tracey Holt and I (school re-union 1988)
















Didn't realise Tigz across the road worked in IT...




and, of course, Snowy (Ann's 'Mistress of Ev-il' cat).




If you're really unlucky, my next Blog shall be about Cats, their habits, and the all important Humans: Pet or Pest? debate.


xxxx


xxxxx

No comments: