Friday, July 09, 2010

Dalek & Cybermen Leaders On Holiday






I am Davros! I am the creator and Master of the Daleks!
I reign supreme- I am a genius!
I am the infamous evil nemesis of
The Doctor!



Me at work.


In my down-time, I enjoy nothing better than enjoying romantic get-aways with my civil partner, Mike, the CyberLeader.


Here are some snaps of our last few holidays:

I COMMAND YOU VIEW THEM!



Me & Mike in Scotland. Look- a sheep!
















I exterminated it after the photo.
Obviously.


After the 10th Doctor thwarted our plans last year, Mike & I decided to have a Cruise, to get away from it all.

Why is there always someone in the back of a flippin' good photo?




Me and Mike in Venice. Oh that was a lovely romantic trip that was.















Ooh a photo of the kids in Venice:












CJ (Christopher John) & Malcolm




After a candle-lit dinner, a lovely romantic roll along the beach...













and then to bed...wink wink.














1 comment:

Darren said...

Very good indeed. It's lovely to see a mixed race gay disabled relationship working in this day and age.