Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Bradders wins Olympic Gold for GB, in London 2012!

Hi dudes and dudettes...it's been a while! How are you all doing? I'll fill you all in on the excitement over the past year later. it's been a bit busy. 


Team GB Bradley Wiggins wins Gold, and Chris Froome, right, secures Bronze 
in the London Olympics 2012. 


At this present time, all I care about is that Chorley-born Bradley Wiggins has won the Olympic Gold medal,  and has broken the British medal-holder record today!! 


I bolted home from work today, ending up soaking wet stood in the torrential rain before the taxi turned up, to watch it myself. I knew this would be history in the making.


Yes, the boy who first rode for us at tender age of 17 at the Sydney Olympics, Bradley (or Bradders, as affectionately I call him), now holds the most Olympic medals in British History. 
More than Sir Steve Redgrave!


And the icing on the cake was Chris Froome- another Brit- who confidently seized the Bronze. Omg! Well done Team GB, Wiggins, & Froome.


 Great Britain witnessed our Olympic history today. 


Go Bradders! 


Go TeamGB!!!!

No comments: