Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Getting better...positive day

Hi guys...returned to work today, and although sore and limping, I can confidently say my hip is improving hour by hour- moving it, stretching it etc etc is doing the job. Saw Ann Tez and Charlotte today (aww she's soo CUTE!) and Charlotte's whizzing around now as if she's been walking years- not a few mere months!

Blast from the past today too- Louise, an old work pal I had lost contact with, emailed me at work asking "fixed a date yet?!" and we got emailing. Such a nice surprise. She's hopefully moving to Lincolnshire so we'll have to meet up before she goes.
This is the darlin' who organised my surprise 30th birthday party- she nicked all the telephone numbers off my mobile and called everyone. I was going to be alone the Friday after my birthday on the Tuesday, and she said we'd have girly night in together. She'd rustle something up in the kitchen...so I turn up expecting a girly night and instead find a surprise party- everyone there- from all across the country. And bless, Darren , who'd I'd only been dating a week at the time lol.
We lost contact afew years ago when she moved to a new work site, so it's lovely to swap up-to- date mobile numbers and get in contact again.

So I saw a best friend, caught-up with a lost friend, and back and hip improving- a Positive Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah. Good entry, Cis & a good day.