Thursday, September 28, 2006

THE DIET (Gulp)

Ok.

I have to come clean. I'm a good girl- no I am really- but I have a confession to make.

I didn't follow the diet when I was holiday.

Needless to say, I have put on half a stone.

I think after everything that's been happening the past 7 days, I do have the excuse to avoid the gym (well I've been cream-crackered, sleeping poorly and been left with dodgy headaches). But not the diet. I just haven't been in the mood to cook, so I've been eating take away. I KNOW I should at this stage, be thinking of my health more than ever, but I've been so shattered I haven't had the energy to do more than crawl in from work and huddle on the sofa until
bedtime.



Greebs is our diet Guru...


So tonight, I'm facing the music. Even though I am off poorly today from work (had horrendous headache and leg pains that had me on the verge of tears until 4 a.m. this morning with poor D comforting me, even though I was trying to creep around the house so as not to wake him up), I am going to Slimming world at 7pm tonight.

Starting afresh, dusting myself down, etc.

Wish me luck!

I want to lose at least half a stone for my friend Janet's wedding in Ireland 3rd November!!!!!!


...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is wishing you luck but take care.